The intent of a Pre-Sale Building Inspection is not only to identify any irregularities in the buildings construction, type of materials used and the overall condition of the building, it should also highlight any unique features or advantages the property may exhibit assisting you to position your property correctly in the market place and maximise your return .
A Real Property Building Inspections report will provide you with a clear and concise document including annotated digital photographs, recommendations and comment. All our reports are customised and are prepared specifically for your property.
We recommend the report as an important tool when determining the purchase price of your new home. Prospective sellers should arm themselves with the knowledge a Pre-Sale Inspection report will provide before committing the property to market.
All Pre Sale reports are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4349-1-2007. A standard Pre-Sale Inspection report includes inspection of the following areas as standard.
- The property and any out buildings and fencing within 30 metres of the main building
- Evaluation of the land, natural drainage, aspect, orientation to surrounding properties, and location to local infrastructure
- The visible exterior of roof.
- The visible exterior of the buildings walls, windows, and foundations
- The Roof space where accessible.
- The sub- floor space where accessible
- The interior of the building including level of finishes and fit out.
All Inspections are carried out by our business owner giving you the benefit of over 30 years experience within the building industry and have been registered building contractors here in Queensland since 1990, our QBCC – 32355. We also encourage you to attend the property with us where ever possible and once we have completed the report we will happily discuss any issues or concerns you may have.
Arranging a Pre Sale inspection report is an investment in your future, and so easy. Contact us on 0401 373 069, email us via the Contact Form below, or simply click on “Get a Quote” at the top of the page.
We take care of all the details,….from arranging property access with your agent or builder…..to emailing you the report within 24 hours of carrying out the inspection.